What if my non-profit has submitted documents to IRS but we do not show yet?

You are here:

We may still allow you to operate temporarily, however, we will require you to submit a copy of either a Form 1023 E-Z, Form 1024/1024 A, or a Form 8796. Furthermore, you will also need to submit a copy of a local business license, (if required) or a copy of your Charter that you have filed with your Secretary of State.

Table of Contents